Over $2,680 Raised for Food Pantries in Hunterdon County!!!
Thanks to members like you, the HCDC raised over $2,680 to help families dealing with food insecurity. The HCDC Community Service Sub-Committee held a Gift-Card drive to benefit the three local food pantry services located in Clinton, Flemington, and Lambertville.
The economic damage inflicted by this Republican shutdown will be felt for years to come! The reported figures of the total cost of this shutdown cannot fully convey the financial and psychological stress so many families are under, even now that the government has re-opened. Food insecurity is a terrible burden for many families and when the government threatens to stop funding for programs like SNAP, that stress is unimaginable.
This gift-card drive exceeded our expectations and it is a good example of the Hunterdon County Dems living our values!
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
The Hunterdon County Democratic Committee (“HCDC”) was established to direct efforts at the grassroots level of politics and government by actively registering and educating voters, and participating in local neighborhoods. The HCDC participates in district and town affairs by supporting Democratic candidates for local, county, state and national offices. We take an active role in the selection of Democratic candidates that stand for the middle class and working families, and understand the importance of sound fiscal management.
The HCDC is now offering an Exclusive Members Only Club for Hunterdon County Democrats!
TO BECOME A MEMBER NOW, CLICK THE Contribute with ActBlue BUTTON
$35 Per Month Per Person or $50 Per Month Per Couple
- Free access to all Exclusive Chairwoman’s Club events, dinners, and training sessions. The Chairwoman’s Club organizes various exciting events that are held monthly and annually. Exclusive dinners with former Governors, one-on-one conversations with party leaders and campaign training sessions with leading political activists and labor leaders. Every event is FREE and with the Chairwoman’s Club membership. Also, when you become a Chairwoman’s Club member, you will receive a pre-printed schedule & program for each event.
- Discounts for all Hunterdon County Democratic Committee fundraising events, featuring special Democratic guest speakers and party leaders.
- Free custom membership card to present at any Chairwoman’s Club Exclusive Events.
- Exclusive email from the Chairwoman on the latest Democratic Party Events and news.
- Free Chairman’s Club T-shirt or a Chairman’s Club Tote Bag.
- Membership is month to month – you may cancel at any time. There is no set-up fee.
- Membership benefits & access only includes Hunterdon County Democrats events and does not include events sponsored or hosted by any other organization, State Committee, National Committee or any candidate or candidate’s committee. Co-sponsored or Co-hosted events are also not available for Chairwoman’s Club discount offers.
- Events may change due to scheduling or weather conflicts. Members will be notified of rescheduling or “rain date”.
- T-Shirt or tote bag may be picked up at Hunterdon County Democrats office in Flemington. Please call for directions.
- The Hunterdon County Democratic Committee reserves the right to refuse or rescind membership to any applicant at any time.