Parade Information for Monday, July 4th:
- Meet at the parade by 8:30am: Enter Main Street from Route 22 at the East end of town by Stewart's Root Beer Stand (Roads will be closed by 9:00am so please arrive closer to 8:30am)
- Wear a Blue OR a patriotic shirt with stars/U.S.A theme
- Meet the group near the east end of the street around Clark Rd and Lynwood Drive.
- Children are welcome! Feel free to pull younger children in wagons adorned with stars or other patriotic ribbons/flags/etc.
- The main parade will start at 10:00am and will follow West along Main Street, down Myrtle Avenue and then down Brunswick Avenue.
July 04, 2022 at 10:00am - 2pm