Lebanon Boro Independence Day Parade
Parade Information for Tuesday, July 4th, 2023:
- Meet at the parade between 8:30am - 10am.
- We typically gather around cross streets Sloan Lane and Lynwood Dr.
- Bring Dem and Patriotic themed decorations or signs for the float.
- Wear a blue or patriotic shirt with stars/U.S.A theme
- Children are welcome! Feel free to pull younger children in wagons adorned with stars or other patriotic ribbons/flags/etc.
- Throwing or handing out anything is prohibited.
Parade Route: The parade will step off promptly at 10:00AM and follow West along Main Street, down Myrtle Avenue and then down Brunswick Avenue.
Road Closure: Main Street (between Cherry and Myrtle) will close at 9:00 AM and other roads will be closed at 10:00 AM for the safety of all participants and spectators.
Bring With: Water, comfortable and worn-in hiking shoes are a must. The parade route is about a mile give-or-take. Also a rain jacket or poncho if forecast calls for rain.
Enter Main Street from Route 22 at the East end of town by Stewart's Root Beer Stand
- Parking lot off of Clark Rd, immediately after the H&R Block on Route 22 eastbound. Driving eastbound, you will pass the Exxon-Mobil gas station and then H&R Block, which is on the corner of Clark Road (a narrow lane). Clark Rd. is easy to miss, and is right after the H&R Block, which is right next to the Exxon-Mobil Station (if you aren't paying attention you can easily miss it). You should be able to enter and exit this lot even if most roads are closed
2. If the Clark Road lot is full (there is a good chance it will be), folks should be able to park at the nearby Courtyard Marriott, or in the lots of other commercial office buildings north of Route 22 on Cokesbury Rd. You will need to cross Route 22, either at Cokesbury Road or Corporate Drive at the intersections with crosswalks.
July 04, 2023 at 8:00am - 12pm
Main St. Lebanon Boro