Join us and Get Involved!!!
Parade Information for Monday, July 4th:
- Meet at the parade by 8:30am: Enter Main Street from Route 22 at the East end of town by Stewart's Root Beer Stand (Roads will be closed by 9:00am so please arrive closer to 8:30am)
- Wear a Blue OR a patriotic shirt with stars/U.S.A theme
- Meet the group near the east end of the street around Clark Rd and Lynwood Drive.
- Children are welcome! Feel free to pull younger children in wagons adorned with stars or other patriotic ribbons/flags/etc.
- The main parade will start at 10:00am and will follow West along Main Street, down Myrtle Avenue and then down Brunswick Avenue.
You are invited to join candidates for Hunterdon County Commissioner, Hope Cohen and Don Becker for a Champagne Brunch on the historic Black River & Western RR. The train leaves from Flemington Station, 80 Stangl Rd in Flemington on Sunday July 17 at 11:30 am. Seating is limited so reserve your spot early! Tickets are $75 per person/$125 per couple.
Missed the train? No problem, you can still donate to the Hunterdon for Everyone campaign on ActBlue HERE.
Learn what it means to be an elected member of the Hunterdon County Democratic Committee. Hosted by Dorothy Dawood.
Zoom link will be sent shortly before the meeting.